Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hunting for a sectional


In just a few short weeks, the roommate and I will be back in our vintage house in North Texas. We are saying goodbye (thank God) to a 2 year stint in West Texas while he finished his thesis. We have decided that a sectional is much needed for the den, and so I have been searching and searching for something mid-century inspired. While we have had a few authentic vintage Kroehler sofa's in our day, we feel it's best now to buy a vintage reproduction. So below is a sectional that I love, aside from the legs. Its at Macy's and is somewhat affordable, but I would expect a sectional to be more than a regular sofa. I would have to buy some danish modern legs to replace these square ones. Anyone have any favorite sectionals or sofa's they can direct me to? Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Thrive furniture! Free delivery, free returns up to one year and rave reviews. And they have sales! I'm kicking myself in the shorts, we missed the Labor Day sale. All couches were 25% off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really like this one, be patient: Macy's often has some killer sales on furniture (I got my Corona sofa there.) If you don't have a Macy's charge, they give you another 20% off for opening one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Is that in a heavy fabric or a micro suede? I think the leg situation could be an easy fix. Hope you find the perfect one for the right price.

    ReplyDelete