Monday, February 11, 2013

Ever buy something, not really knowing why you are buying it?

I just picked up this vintage light fixture globe at the thrift store. I really don't know why. I think I have modern looking globe in a hallway in my old house that we are moving back into at the end of the year that this would look good in. But i don't know the measurements of the existing fixture. Not really sure why I bought this other than it was $1.00 and I like old like fixture globes. Hope I can find a hallway for it.

3 comments:

  1. "uh, duh... because its pretty!" haha that's what Patricia says allll the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! I've never seen one like it before. Good call on buying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have bought it too. So don't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete