Saturday, January 8, 2011

vintage chip & dip and stackables


We have some great friends, two of them being Leila and Jordan. They have been coming over often for a few years now. They have always admired vintage goodies, but didn't start buying and collecting until they saw my place :) . They caught the vintage bug from my house, and now their place is becoming a haven of Pyrex and mid century madness. They have quite an eye too, a while back I found the pictured chip and dip from a garage sale. For Christmas they found the matching stackable canisters in the same design! I had no idea these existed! I think I am going to fill them with peanuts and cashews.

8 comments:

  1. hi keith, i love your vintage dishes - it bring´s me back to my childhood!
    have a great time,
    inge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! The design on those reminds me of the Star Trek logo. Maybe these were once in the Captain's Cabin on the USS Enterprise. The candy dishs' are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love junk sale finds...its so exciting to find some mid century goodies for a super price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chip and dip set and the stackables. What is the name of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I will take a picture of my pink one! It has diamond shapes on it! Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are one of my favourite things! Love the design, colour and everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I have that blue and gold bowl. Using it as a fruit bowl. Wish I had the dip attachment!

    ReplyDelete