Thursday, November 25, 2010

50s Formica Dinette Chrome Chairs re-do

3 done! 3 more to go. I have to say on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the most difficult), this project is an easy 2. The vinyl came in a few days ago, and I LOVE the color. I got 3 yards at $5.85 (got it here), I got way to much, I probably could have been fine with 2 yards for the 6 seats. The aqua color looks great with the original gray cracked ice chair backs. The backs are in good shape and therefore I'm keeping as is. Anyways here are the first 3:














before:

4 comments:

  1. They look great love the colour, well done. Dee ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantstic job! Haha turquoise for the win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww they turned out really good! I'm gonna have to try that with some of the chairs I have that habe ripped up bottoms... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete