Saturday, October 23, 2010

back from Maine

I haven't posted anything in more than a week because I got to go back from a visit to my "home".... Maine. I am originally from this unbelievable state. Its absolutely beautiful this time of year, and I love the cold, windy beaches. My parents also headed up there for my Mom's 50th yr high school reunion. We all ventured up Hwy 1, and if you have never been there there are lots of antique stores and 1950's motor courts. Take a look at the 1950s pink bathroom at one of the motor courts i stayed at!















I love staying at old motor courts:














I got my fill of lobster rolls and steamers. When I finally got back home to Texas I was ready to get out the Pyrex and whip up a nasty casserole! Hope everyone is doing great!

2 comments:

  1. A bathroom to die, for, and now you have made me hungry! lol glad to have you back. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost made it to Maine last month.....to 'do' the shops on the #1 Hwy. Maybe in the spring.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete