Monday, August 30, 2010

this is not pink, its salmon.

I've been short on blogging time lately due to me remodeling the master bedroom. Major pain, but its almost done. Time to start picking out some stuff for the walls. I found this beautiful SALMON colored plug in light. Where am I going to put it? Well right smack dab above the headboard, centered. Easy access for some late night reading. I loooooove this light, i think it will make a nice contrast against the jadeite walls. I got it on ebay, and actually had an above average experience... I bought a few things from this seller who combined my shipping, and then actually REFUNDED part of the cost after the shipping didn't turn out to be quite as much. I never saw it coming. Glad to see there are still great sellers out there.

8 comments:

  1. I love that Salmon color! Is that fiberglass? Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zootsuitmama, yeah its fiberglass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Cant wait to see the master reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! It looks like an erupting volcano when it is turned on. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! And three cheers for nice, honest sellers!

    ReplyDelete