Friday, July 16, 2010

Sputnik atomic bulbs!!!!


Finally! i have been waiting to find a reasonably priced listing for these things. Everything on ebay is like $20 for a 6 pack. Well I only needed 2. I found a listing on amazon for Westinghouse star bulbs for $1.99 each. They came in today and replaced the xmas lights i had stuck in the 3 bulb lamp. See the little bulbs on the sides?? What really makes me happy is that if i carefully twist the star part it separates from the bulb itself... so i can reuse them if the bulb burns out. yay! if you need some they have a few left, get while you can here! **I do not know the seller of these bulbs**

4 comments:

  1. cool! i'm gonna go check em out!
    zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I placed an order for six of them last night and cannot wait for them to arrive! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAD! I also like those bulbs that mimic fire light? Anyhoo, suh-weet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks for the advise on the lamps, I just got one lamp very similar missing the bulb,
    Cheers
    Christian

    ReplyDelete