Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A formica dinette could be in my immediate future!

I was mentioning my struggles to find an original 50's formica dinette to a co-worker that is moving out of the country with her fiance. Would you believe she has one? And come to find out her house is mid-century modern filled! I knew she was cool but come on! She is selling a lot of their things that her fiance's company won't pay to ship. I am going to her house tomorrow after work to see what could be mine. I can't wait. Don't know if I'll sleep tonight. She said I can have first pick of everything since her moving sale isn't until this weekend. can't wait can't wait can't wait.

7 comments:

  1. Alright! I'll be sending positive vibes your way! and...if you don't get it, I have several. Maybe I can hook you up when I come to Mick's! Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good luck! I'd be excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, crossing my fingers for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the kind of moments that make you all warm and fuzzy inside. And GIDDY! Can't wait to see what you get, you lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you luck!
    I am also wanting a formica dinette. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! What luck! I knew one would find you. I think we all have junk magnets in our brains that are always working. Good job!

    ReplyDelete