Friday, March 12, 2010

What time is it? vintage CAL-DAK TV Tray time!




i FINALLY got in these CAL -DAK tv trays i ordered off of ebay.. took 3 weeks to come in! I could write a blog about how freaked out i was that they were lost or stolen in the mail.. how the seller forgot to mail them for a week... blah blah but they are finally here and i am soooo happy. they have the coolest time pieces / clocks all over them, with the traditional gold fecks from yesteryear. They are in perfect shape. Now all i gotta do is whip up some tater tot casserole to eat off of these beauties! Our friends that come over every weekend will now be eating off of these as opposed to the dinner table... i hope they don't mind, but who wouldn't want to stare down at these bad boys while your eating???


9 comments:

  1. They are Fantastic! Haha now Im going to ahve to find some tv trays...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick - the best thing about them is that the trays come completely off of the legs, so you can use them to eat in bed, or to put your laptop on while blogging from bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are awesome- I definitely approve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterns on these! I find all kinds of tv trays, but most are floral or scenes of barns, cabins, not like these! Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these trays. They put me in the mood for Deviled eggs or perhaps some pink Ambrosia Salad.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, please post your recipe for tater-tot Casserole! Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! Glad it's not just me!! I just bought a cool set on ebay myself. Reminds me of when I was a kid, eatin watermelon on them on summer break!! My son's contemplating callin Intervention due to my recent ebay addiction but I just look at it as bringing back old memories. Take care and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I purchased a set of 4 with rolling stand for $5 at an auction 2 weeks ago...best money ever spent!

    ReplyDelete