Thursday, March 18, 2010

Goodwill goodies...




I got REAL sick of sitting an my desk at work yesterday. I took an extra long lunch and headed out to the nearest Goodwill. Much to my surprise i found a few things buried in the dish aisle. First thing i found was this one old Syracuse Carefree Nordic pattern plate. Believe me, i dug and dug but could find no others like it. So i grabbed this one, along with an old Corning plate that reminds me of the set my parents had when i was little, and a Pyrex carafe. I love those old Pyrex carafes. I was happy when i left, definately worth taking a long lunch....

1 comment:

  1. I spy with my little eye....the white glass piece in the back with the blue design. I found some items with that same design a while back. The other stuff is great too. I'm joining yer blog right now!

    ReplyDelete