Tuesday, February 16, 2010

thanks mom and dad....











... I'm taking these home with me. They never care if I take their vintage things and so these are mine :) They are now in my dining room facing the awful coffin clock. My Mom said she things she got these in the early Add Image60's, and she has had them up in the house ever since, well not now of course. I remember when I was little I would try to play things things on the wall. Vintage things are wonderful, but they are even cooler when they have some history in your life. I guess thats why I can't manage to eat off of the Blue Heaven dishes. My folks have boxes of old stuff they haven't gone through in a long time, I can't wait to see whats in store!!

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! It's so much fun to have family members who will give their retro stuff to you! My Grandma does that for me. I still love that coffin clock - keep an open mind about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are neat! I like the length they have and there better than the "foil fork and spoon sets" everyone has. If my grandma handt kept everything then gave it to me to git rid of it, I wouldnt have half the things I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's like going to the antique mall and not having to pay those outrageous prices. I can't believe I grew up with this kind of stuff and STILL love it. Can't wait to see more of your family finds.

    ReplyDelete