Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cool 50's Kitchen - SNL



Saturday Night Live has its moments. I LOVE this skit that pokes fun at a typical 1950's housewife. I love it because of all the cool retro props in the background.... I believe I see an aqua pyrex butterprint bowl! The kitchen scene has all sorts of cool things, I really love the formica table. The chairs are also cool in the living room.... anyway have a look for yourself.. its also worth a few laughs. I watch this skit like once a week (yes, I'm easily amused) Link below:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/109030/saturday-night-live-a-ladies-guide-to-party-planning

2 comments:

  1. I have those same tomato salt & Pepper shakers that are sitting on the table! That Skit is so funny, have you seen the Lawrence Welk skits as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i love that Lawrence Welk skits with Judeece. haha

    ReplyDelete